A buoyant, protein rich granule that stays in the water column and was developed as a result of extensive research into habits of many types of guppies & livebearers with the purpose of improving their breeding habits, habits, growth rates and coloration while helping support immune system health by providing unique ingredients they require.
A Unique Pellet With A Purpose
- Originally the world's smallest fish food pellet
- Becomes soft and sponge-like in water, yet won't dissolve
- Encapsulation process prevents dissipation of indispensable nutrients guppies need
- Slowly sinks allowing all fish ready access to its nutrition
- Will not cloud the water when used as directed
A Scientific Formulation Offering Unique Ingredients
- Rich in natural color enhancers
- High in linolenic acid to promote growth and activate the breeding process
- Includes chitosan and stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Contains a special iodine derived from seaweed which improves overall conditioning
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume within about a minute. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid water quality problems which can result.
Fish meal, wheat flour, soybean meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, dried seaweed meal, hydrolyzed vegetable sucrose polyesters, soybean oil, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 04-49D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 50.0%||min. 8.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 18.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,800 IU/kg||min. 850 IU/kg||min. 340 mg/kg|
Packaging & Pellet Size(s)
|0.77 oz (22g) - #22102|
|2.2 lb (1kg) - #22166|