A powerful, supplemental diet, scientifically formulated to rapidly promote championship form in koi. This unique nutrient mix, balanced in such a way as to improve utilization is full of proteins, vitamins and minerals to promote fat-deposit-free growth while giving you the size and weight you desire.
A Scientifically Formulated, Supplemental, Aggressive Growth Diet
- Contains a desirable nutrient mix koi require for rapid growth and body building without causing fatty liver related issues
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Includes a precise amount of select, pure-cultured spirulina to improve coloration while building size
- Excellent for adding weight to koi during the warmer weather months of the year
- Add after feeding - For increased growth try Saki-Hikari® Growth and for increased color try Saki-Hikari® Color both intended for use when water temperatures are consistently above 68°F.
When your water temperature consistently exceeds 68°F (20°C), feed up to four times daily, but no more than you fish will consume within a few minutes. To improve coloration while using this diet, mix in Hikari® Spirulina or Hikari®Excel™ up to 30% of the overall food fed.
Note: Hikari® Hi-Growth™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Wheat flour, fish meal, wheat germ meal, dried bakery product, brewers dried yeast, soybean meal, fish oil, corn gluten meal, spirulina, dried seaweed meal, DL-methionine, rice bran, garlic, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, yellow 5, blue 2 (artificial colors).* 02-49D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 32.0%||min. 7.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 14.0%||min. 1.0%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 8,700 IU/kg||min. 1,300 IU/kg||min. 1,400 IU/kg||min. 150 mg/kg|
Packaging & Pellet Size(s)
7.5-12.5 mmX-Large Pellet
|4.4 lb. (2kg) - #08470|