Sinking Cichlid Excel®
Sinking Cichlid Excel® is specially formulated for herbivorous (plant eating) fish. This formula combines wheat-germ, spirulina, vitamins and minerals to provide a diet that is extremely nutritious. Our easy to digest pellet provides powerful color enhancement and promotes outstanding growth characteristics.
- High in wheat-germ to improve digestibility
- Contains pure-cultured spirulina to rapidly enhance colors
- Lower protein levels herbivorous and omnivorous species require
A Uniquely Formulated Nutrient Mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- High vitamin E content offers increased amino acids levels
- Linolenic acid promotes healthy organs and active reproduction
- Also great for larger tropical fish
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
Note: Sinking Cichlid Excel® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specification.
Fish meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, wheat germ meal, spirulina, krill meal, dehydrated alfalfa meal, fish oil, brewers dried yeast, DL-methionine, garlic, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, blue 2 (artificial color).* 02-52D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 37.0%||min. 6.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 15.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 0.8%||min. 18,000 IU/kg||min. 2,700 IU/kg||min. 570 IU/kg||min. 410 mg/kg|
|3.5 oz. (100g) - #14620|
|12 oz. (342g) - #14633|
|2.2 lb. (1kg) - #14666|